Saturday, January 16, 2010

When are people going to realize the VA Tech incident was not a gun control issue nor antidepressant control?

It was a people control issue. Do you think that since we now have foreign terrorists attacking our students that all Campus Police whould have firearms and be trained to kill?When are people going to realize the VA Tech incident was not a gun control issue nor antidepressant control?
Today, it seems the first question people have after ';what happened' is.,';who do we blame?';and they blame . not the first thing they hear but the first thing they WHAT to hear.When are people going to realize the VA Tech incident was not a gun control issue nor antidepressant control?
with all the propaganda the public eye will never be opened to the facts, people are the issue not the tools they use.
... d-da,


day-da


Danger, dangerous... style


Lyrical shots from the glock


bust bullet holes on the chops, I want the number one spot


With the science, of a giant


New York defiant, brutal like domestic violence


Silence of the Lambs, o-ccured when I slammed in


Foes grab their chairs, to be mad as Ralph Cramden


Others come with ****, as silly as Art Carney


But my Tetley triplizes, more kids than Barney


Never need for stress there's three bags of sess


a damn I rest, playing chess, yes


My thoughts be sneaky like a crook from Brooklyn


When you ain't lookin, I take the queen, with the rook then


I get vexed, layin phat trax on Ampex


Morphous God, gettin drunk, off a Triple X


Violent time, I got more love than valentines


The violent mind, I blast with a silent nine


My hazardous thoughts to cut the mic's life support short


Brains get stained like tablecloths when I let off


Powerful, poetry pushed past the point of no return


Leavin mics with third-degree burns


Let me at 'em, I cramp your style like a spasm


Track em through the mud then I bag em


We're screaming hardcore, hip-hop drips out my balls


and I be raw, for four score plus seven more


I strike like a bowling ball, holding y'all hostage


like hail, electrifying the third rail


Peep the smash on paragraphs of ruckus


Wu-Tang (Clan ain't nuttin ta **** wit)





Hot time, summer in the city


My people represent, get busy


The heat-seeker, on a mission from hell's kitchen


I gets in where I fits in for head-touchin, listen


Enemy, is the industry got me flippin


I don't give a **** tell that ***** and a *****


I'm killin, snipin, catchin murder cases


Desert Storm-in, I be searchin for oasis


As I run a mile with a racist


Pullin, swords, hit the Billboard with a bullet


Peace to the number seven


Everybody else get the fo'-nine-three-eleven


(Mr. Sandman bring me a good dream)


I don't know what's going on


if you can take us there...


Yo, watch me bang the headpiece there's no survival


My flow lights up the block like a homicidal


murder, underground beef for the burger


P.L.O., criminal thoughts you never heard of


I switch, the city never sleeps, life's a *****


I ****, runnin through bitches like Emmitt Smith


Caution, ****** best to be careful crossin


the street, before they end up layin in a coffin


Don't sleep, ****** tend to forget, however


Peep this -- my ***** Case lives forever


What evil lurks in the heart of men?


It be the shadow, street-life, flowin again


I had a plot, scheme, I knew for sure


Only one kid would knock the hinges off the door


The jerk tried to jet, Sabrina at his neck


Thirteen pounds on the table plus a tec


Just when I said, ';Where the ****'s the cream?';


Another jerk came out the kitchen with the M-16


He tried to cock it, blast these shots like, rockets


Crushed his collarbone, ripped his arm out the socket


My move for the table was swift, I got my hostage


(The ***** tried to stab you God!) but I dodged it


****** said, ';Carlton youse a ill ************';


Cause I made it look like they both killed each other


And I'm out
he was motivated becouse he was so depressed can the kids there where makeing fun of him and it was antidepressant control becouse he was depressed
I think we should train the teach to use a tazer
I don't think that Cho can really qualify as a terrorist. Generally speaking terrorists acts are motivated by political or religious beliefs with the intent to intimidate others into believing or behaving a certain way. From what we know so far, what happened at VT had absolutely nothing to do with either religion or politics. Nor does the nationality of Cho really have anything to do with this either. It was a very disturbed young man with a very twisted view of reality violently acting out.





I also don't think anyone is trying to turn VT specifically, into a political issue. What people are concerned about is this apparently growing trend of individuals taking out as many people as they can simply because they are upset or disturbed about something.





When people talk about gun control and the effects and symptoms of depression they do so not to politicize what happened, but to try and, not only understand what makes an individual do something like this, but also to find ways to prevent this from occurring again.
Virginia Tech DOES have their own campus police force. They DO have firearms and they ARE trained to kill.





fx f - you're an idiot.
This is standard stuff. Blame everyone but the root cause of the evil (the person who pulled the trigger) As time passes it will be television, video games, oh how the list goes on but ultimately we know it's because some idiot could not deal with their problems and took the ';easy way out';; unfortuneatly they took other people who were determined to suceed with him because he realized they are better than he was!
when the government of this country admits to all the wrong doing. until then people will not trust anything that is said. the media is the only thing people will believe because it is not goverment regulated.
Foreign terrorists attacking our students?. You were doing pretty good until you made that statement.
It makes sense, seeing as Campuses are largely public places.





Here in TX, most of the major campuses have their own Police Depts. and actual Police Officers on sight, with the same training and certifications as City/State Police. They have cruisers, radar, and weapons. The only difference between the Campus Police and City Police is pretty much just the uniforms and jurdistiction. I see them patrolling, taking reports, making arrests, and keeping the peace at school all the time.





Maybe VA should take notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment