Monday, January 18, 2010

Emergency! Need help from computer tech. I changed my desktop image and now have no control over my system.?

All I can access is task manager. I cannot get to control panel. I do not even have a menu bar. I can restart. Safe mode does not come up. Can anyone help me? I have yahoo open if you can please find me: kdugruise I would appreciate any help ASAP. Thank you.Emergency! Need help from computer tech. I changed my desktop image and now have no control over my system.?
You messed with other than that.


It sounds like you set your pc to operate in background mode.





When you power up press F8 and get into your computer using Safe Mode.


You can then undo you changes.





Tip: I think you changed your system performance settings.


Check like this





Control Panel


System


Performance


Advanced





Programs and not background services.

No comments:

Post a Comment