Saturday, January 16, 2010

Professional pest control tech. secrets ?

I plan to get a professonal pest control service Asap, but I need some answers now a real head start..


I am already,Cleaning Everything.


What about, traps, baits, and gels?


I know most professonal roach kill products are not available to the public, so what's the next best thing ?


What about a,';Do It your self ';pest control shop?


I live in, Orlando Florida, in a moble home..


I have lived here 43 years, so I am use to our unique,ok, weird weather.


The cock roaches are so resilliant this year, more then past years that I have seen..


Is there a powder, as well as the boric acid, and something to flush them out with ?


I heard about the baits I can make,the boric acid, flour, bacon drippings.what's the ';formula'; for this, how much of each ?


I need to do the edges of the cealing too.


What about, Bioganic products ?


I can't tent, I am too close to my neighbors, like a sardine can, well, almost..


Help....Professional pest control tech. secrets ?
Oh yucky, I hate roaches. This is why I could never live in FL. I have heard that you should not do any DIY pest control if you plan on calling a professional, because it interferes with their efforts.





You can buy professional stuff on line. (the brand is Maxforce.) But I have heard boric acid is the most effective treatment. You're supposed to dust it with a little brush basically everywhere.





I'd call the pros, if I were you.Professional pest control tech. secrets ?
MaxForce Roach Gel is absolutley the best thing you can use for roaches. I am a professional exterminator, I use it everyday.


In fact the more severe the problem, the faster it works





Get some here: http://www.pestcontrolamerica.鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



Diatomaceous Earth When insects come in contact with DE, their shell is worn through and death is by dehydration. There is no survival and no immunity.


I have pets and wont use chemicals on yard. I use it to control ants. It works extreemly well.


It is hard to find in local stores. Do a web search to find it
Move north
This will surely help you


http://www.ehow.com/how_9371_control-arm鈥?/a>


http://www.ehow.com/how_6935_control-mea鈥?/a>


http://www.ehow.com/how_6940_control-aph鈥?/a>





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment